Wednesday 20 February 2008

Urging His Hips

Last night.

He was knackered from basketball, so sex just wasn’t working. However, about two hours later, lay in my underwear, back to him but curled up against him, he slid a hand down me and whispered “This is all mine.”

I shuddered.

“This is mine and I can do whatever I want to it.”

A hand stroking my hips and thighs. “This is mine..”

Grabbing my breasts. “This is mine..”

And into my underwear. “And this is mine..”

I was moaning by now, willing him to tell me that he owns me. He pulled off my underwear and tried to slide in from behind, but I’d lost too much wet from when I was sitting on his knee and he was fingerfucking me.

“I need lube..” I whined.

“Get it then..”

I whined at him to stop what he was doing so I could sit up, swirled the lube around his cock the way he likes, and he fucked me. Until he came saying my name. Jesus.

This morning..I could feel his erection against my arse, so I slid my hand into his boxers and started to stroke him harder. He rolled onto my back so I could do it properly, and I mounted his stomach, dragging my parted lips over his nipple and ribcage. He was insistently pushing my head down to suck his cock, but I resisted, licking his torso and making him moan. He could feel me dripping onto him through my underwear, and after all the formalities I was riding him. W

When I’d had my fill, I climbed off him, knelt on all fours and made a head gesture that told him to get behind me. We hadn’t spoken yet, and it was hot. I’d been thinking about him bending me over and fucking and fucking me for a few days, so it was amazing relief. I put my cheek and shoulders right down on the pillow, and pointed my arse high as I could for him, like I’d seen on television recently. He came, again saying my name. I told him I LOVE that today, which seems to have been a good move.

Later I was really horny, but he said it was too soon after sex, and he didn’t think he could manage anything. I asked to blow him, and I DID get him hard, but I couldn’t open my mouth very wide for some reason, my jaw was crazy aching.

“So, I got you hard.” I said.

“Uhuh”

“So will you fuck me?”

He let me sink down on top of him-God I love when his arms are above his head, when we look at each other whilst we fuck. After a while he said, “Get on your back.”

Yum. I put my legs over his shoulders and we just watched each others faces, he knelt up and pulled my legs up so I could watch him fucking me. I wanted him to come over my stomach but I was too caught up in how loud he was making me come to ask.

At one point, my bent knees were at his hips and my hands were on his arse and his hips, me pulling him into me. It felt AMAZING. My cunt was just completely his, I was at a helpless angle, my hands were urging him to fuck me hard.

He came saying my name again :)

No comments: