Sunday 17 February 2008

Some Action

Bear was drunk and energetic on Friday night.
All over me, not quite sure what he wanted, every position. I got on top, he said he wanted me to get him wet all over. I wanked over his chest and stomach and started rubbing it over his torso.
'I mean ALL over.' He said.
'What, like your face?'
He nodded. Oh God, I'd wanted to come in Bears face for a while but was too shy to ask. Not quite how I was about to, though. More him giving me oral in the traditional sense, me on my back him between my legs, I pull away, come on his face..
But I was straddling it..Not much wet was coming out, I'd lost plenty to the sex and the torsowank. I tried a little, on his chin, his cheek, he was moaning, I came into my hand and wiped it across his whole face, then licked it.
I commented that he was dirty.
'Then turn around, I'm about to get a whole lot dirtier..'
I did. Oral sex, mmm, nice, I started sucking his cock, mutual oral, since I'm comftier with it.
Biting my ass, licking the skin that divides my cunt and arsehole..Argh, what? Getting nearer, then yep, his tongue, all up in my arsehole. Never had it done, vanilla old me.
I said to him, 'Well, thats THAT virginity gone.'
Peculiar. Couldn't work out if I liked it. Then a finger in my cunt, one in my arse. Felt awesome. Soon he was fucking my arse with two fingers and I couldn't concentrate on sucking him. Amazing.
Later I noticed he had..arse related stuff on his finger. I felt awful, that'd never happened. And on my hip. Eugh. We both washed and I said no more arse-related stuff. He shrugged. Bear is quite shameless, nothing really bothers or shocks him.
I don't know how he does it, I for one wouldnt want an ass in my face.
I got another bout of cystitis because the time after the aforementioned sex, I was sucking him, got horny, couldnt be arsed getting myself all worked up, just wanted to fuck him, and the only thing we had to hand was vaseline. Quite dry, weird. Rough. So, cystitis. Note to self: Get wet.
Not that I'm not often wet. Just sometimes for some reason my body doesn't co-operate.
So I was very much out of action today. Bear said he wanted to wait a couple of weeks to fuck me. I said he couldn't do that to me, I'd be fine soon and needed him to fuck me. He'll probably still hold out on me though. He said I had permission to still give him handjobs and blowjobs. It turned me on how he still felt he was entitled to his.
So this morning I reached down to stroke his beautiful, slumbering cock, just wanted to make him come. Ended up giving him a handjob. Made him come before my arm was too tired. Was impressed with myself.
Licked up all the come that had fallen on his stomach, because I thought it was sexy. Clean him. He tastes good and I think he appreciated it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to have you back! :)