Thursday 14 February 2008

Second Backdated Entry

Bear came over about midnight, after work and watching a basketball game. He was tired and kinda grumpy at first-I got him juice and toast, tried to make him happy. At some point he got naked-Bear has a habit of randomly taking his clothes off.

‘Why’re you such an exhibitionist?’ I asked.

‘Why AREN’T you naked?’ He asked, and started to undress me.

He was holding me, touching my cunt, but I feel VERY exposed and naked when I’m stood up.

‘Can I lie down and have the duvet on me now?’ I asked.

‘No’ He said, and pushed me into a sitting position on the bed.

He bit my thighs and tongued my clit until I was moaning, then whispered for me to lie down. He put the tip of his cock into me, but made no effort to slide it in. I was grumbling about that.

‘Do you want it?’

‘Yes..’

‘Ask me’

‘Please, Master.’

‘You don’t have to call me Master..I’m just me right now.’

‘Please..’

‘I’m not giving it to you until you beg properly.’

I bit my lip-‘Please don’t make me beg..’

But he continued to tease me..Pulling out to stroke himself, sliding a finger into me, sliding his tip in and pulling out..

‘If you don’t beg, I’m just going to come on you and you’ll get nothing. I’m just gonna stay right here until you beg me.’

‘Please, please fuck me..’ I wailed.

And then he slid it into me. It felt huge, because I’d been waiting so long. And he was obviously feeling acrobatic..Bending my knees up to my chest, holding my legs up and kneeling..I pulled him so he was lying down and dug my nails into his biceps and scratched his back. My feet were on his arse pulling him in deeper, but I wanted him more.

‘Fuck..Deeper, harder!’ I was moaning, which I don’t usually say. I don’t direct Bear’s fucking of me.

My hands alternated between scratches on his chest and all over him and pulling him deeper to me by his arse.

We were soon coming, me biting his arms and wailing.

‘God, you were like an animal!’ He said.

No comments: