Monday 18 February 2008

Another Backdated Entry

We both made it clear we wanted to fuck.

I got on all fours on the bed, and he clearly though I was just in my presentation position. He tried to push me down on the bed, but I wanted it from behind. I stood firm. He smiled and mounted me, but the amount of alcohol we’d had was affecting both of us. After a brief rest, I slid on top of him, reached behind me and put on the handcuffs. I rode him for a while, then slid off and licked and bit his torso, my head near his cock.

‘Do you want me to put it in my mouth?’ I asked.

He nodded.

‘Why don’t you beg me Bear, like you made me beg the other day?’

‘Please suck it’

I smiled and bit him.

‘Please, please suck it..’

And I did. And somehow I ended up upside down, my cunt at the side of his face. I don’t usually 69..I just feel very aware of the angle..How unflattering it is..And for this reason I don’t sit on faces, either. But the temptation was too great and mutual oral broke out. It was fucking fantastic.

But then. A nagging at my asshole. He always said if he DID slip a finger in there, he’d be slow, and gentle, but no, he forced it in. I bucked a little bit, with the shock, but then as he fingerfucked it, it began to feel so good. I rode against it. He responded by pressing harder.

My blowjob was getting a bit frantic with the enjoyment of it, so I tried to find HIS asshole. He was totally clenching, though, but it eventually slid in.

The dirtiness of the mutual oral, combined with the mutual asshole thing was making me completely wet..Gushing over his chest..He later said he felt like he was drowning.

When it was over, he had me get into my presentation position at his feet on the floor.

‘Good’, he said, stroking down my spine like I was a table. I had a sudden, odd urge for him to rest his feet on me.

‘At ease’ He said.

I knelt up. ‘You’re fucking awesome at that..’

He frowned. ‘I didn’t say you could compliment me..Go get me a beer.’

I got up. Big mistake.

‘I didn’t say you could walk!’

I crawled to the box on my knees. I went to hand it to him.

‘Read the label.’

I WANTED to hesitate, but I read everything on the label, percentages and everything.

‘Now backwards.’

I wondered if he meant every word backwards, or sentences. I went for sentences.

‘Now. If I whisper in your ear at any point tonight, you are to do anything I say, and reply with ‘Master.’ Do you understand?’

‘Yes Master.’

‘You’re at ease now, but if I click my fingers at any point tonight, you are back in mode. Do you understand?’

‘Yes Master.’

He kissed me on the cheek. ‘You look a slut. I like it.’ He pinched my arse and out we went.

I DIDN’T look like a slut-I had a top on made of pvc tape, but I had my jacket on, fastened over it. But I appreciated very much the compliment!

The next day I had a bit of cystitis-Bear tried it on with me a little, but I said I was too sore.

‘I’ll be gentle, I’ll go slow.’

‘No’

‘We can do it in the arse?’

‘Okay..’

He laughed.

Later, he had a huge, huge hardon. He asked me to suck it and I obviously obliged. He was groaning, but replying to text messages he’d got that day..I do kinda find it it hot when he goes about his business whilst I’m giving him a seeing-to. He texted ME saying ‘I love when you suck my dick.’

‘Say it.’ I asked.

‘What, I love when you suck my dick? I do, I also love when you lick my balls.’

‘Hint, hint?’

He smiled and pushed my head lower. I lapped at them for a while.

‘Put it back in your mouth.’

The demon jawache rose up, but I’ve developed a technique for stroking him where I swirl my hand around, with a wet palm. I did this for a while.

‘I love when you do that..’

But I couldn’t constantly keep licking my palm..Lube was a lot sexier. I covered him in it and stroked him. It looked so good-huge and wet, making ME wet, surprisingly. My first thought was ‘I want to be on that.’

My phone was on the nightstand, but I wanted to film his beautiful, beautiful groaning. He saw my hesitation.

‘I won’t stop if you don’t..’

Some three minute, amazing footage ensued. But then he was conscious of my arm aching.

Gathering all my courage, I asked him ‘So, dya wanna fuck?’

‘Weird question..On your back.’

He is so amazing at dragging intense orgasms out of me. And I’ve began to say his name more in bed.

Well, why wouldn’t I?

No comments: