Wednesday 13 February 2008

First Backdated Entry

He said ‘I’m going to test your gag reflex tonight.’

I smiled and nibbled his ribcage and nipples, sliding down to his stomach. He was all tense from working and basketball training. He was moaning, just from this attention, very unlike him. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed my head down to his cock.

‘Violent boy’ I smiled up at him.

I think we were both feeling flirty..I whined that my jaw ached and began to stroke him, starting and stopping. He said it made him frustrated. I whined that my arm ached, jokily. He told me to use my mouth. I sucked him, then crawled up his chest and told him I wanted sex.

I rode him for a while, him perfectly hitting my gspot. I commented that it was too easy.

He grinned, ‘That a bad thing, you complaining?’

‘No, no.’

‘Good, let’s see how many we can get, shall we?’

‘It’s not a competition, don’t start’ I laughed.

‘Would you prefer me on top?’

‘I’m good for now.’

‘Well, 2 more then and we’ll switch’ He joked. Sounded like a plan to me, though.

I came, and my orgasm after the former I drew him out of me and gushed over his stomach.

‘There’s two’ I smiled.

‘You came?’

‘Well, you suddenly got a lot damper..’

So he fucked me to us both coming together.

Later, we were meant to eat at a friend of his. ‘I want food’ I whined. He ignored me. I tried several times.

Though I was dressed, I got on all fours on the bed. He was seated across the room. ‘I want food.’

He studied my position, raising his eyebrows.

‘That’s a good position. That is to be your presentation position.’

I was annoyed at the change of subject.

‘I want food.’ (Repetitious and whiney, yes, but sometimes it’s all you can do to get through to Bear.)

He frowned. ‘Come here.’ He pointed to the floor in front of him.

I got off the bed and crawled across the floor, kneeling at his side.

‘You can put your head on my lap if you wish.’

I’ve gotten wiser than this-I know ‘if you wish’ means ‘you should. I did. It made me feel obedient, and pet-like. I wanted to unzip his flies and re-suck him hard. I resisted the urge.

‘Now ask.’ He said.

‘I want food.’

‘I want food WHAT?’

‘I want food, Master.’

‘Good.’

‘Are we meeting him soon?’

Silence.

‘Are we meeting him soon, Master?’

And so on. So we got there eventually, and I do get on with Bear’s friends very well. We’re usually quite sarcastic when we’re together, and for some reason women dominating men came up in conversation.

‘I bet it’s awesome to be dominated’ Bear commented-a joke aimed at me, I blushed.

‘Are you dominant?’ His friend addressed me.

‘Not at all, I’m his little bitch’ I said, disguising my voice as a joke. It felt good to say, though.

He got naked when we returned to his. I got to my underwear and lay down. He looked at me.

‘I never stopped to look at you in your underwear before, I just pull it off. You’re very attractive.’ He commented. Then we kissed-we don’t much make out for a while-just usually during sex and now and again. It was nice. He looked down. ‘I enjoyed that a lot.’

‘Are your knees still sore?’

‘Too sore for me on top’ He said, eyebrow raised.

What was interesting was I could hear clearly my cunt slapping into him, and I’ve never been on top for that long before getting tired or us changing position. For my orgasm I finally nestled into his shoulder and groaned into his ear. It made me realise I get off on his mouth a lot. It just think its perfect, a gorgeous cupids bow, how a boys lips SHOULD be, and groaning, parting to reveal those white sharp teeth..amazing.

This morning, he told me to get naked..But to stand up so he could see me. I always feel conscious, so I quickly lay down. He stood naked and said, ‘Does this make up for it?’

Indeed it did, a huge erection always helps.

I told him to crawl on the bed towards me..He did several times, making me laugh, but it looked incredibly sexy. He straddled my face, and I sucked his cock from the awkward angle.

When he came down, he slapped his cock against my cunt. I got a little damp, but in no way gushing, and tried to push it in.

‘Dry..’ I said, alarmed.

He continued to push. I relaxed, imagining him forcing himself upon me to relax me.

‘God, that was so hot, you just pushing it in until it got there..’ I told him.

‘I just needed to make it work..’

I swear, every time we fuck, he just gets rougher..Pounding me. He keeps pulling out to come on my pubic bone, though, preferring it to coming inside me. I decided I’d rub it in.

‘Why do you always make a mess?’ I smiled.

‘I like coming on you..’

And we discussed our first sex. We apparently kissed a lot. And he felt guilty that I was drunk, hah.

He is opening up, a lot more.

No comments: