Saturday 23 February 2008

Red Underwear

I was wearing red underweat yesterday.
It was my intention to tease Bear with it, to sit on his lap, guide his hands to my bra and the edges of my underwear but not let him plunge in.
But it ended up me with my jeans off, everything else on, him stroking my arse. He's very anally-fixated. But then, him stroking my through my panties (which I LOVE), biting my thighs, licking me through them, pulling them off, his tongue on my clit, (me coming on his face a little..I always feel guilty but its one of the things I think about when I wank) pushing the tip of his cock in then pulling out.
"I wanna hear you really scream, you know" He grinned.
God, he's so good. Hitting something in the back of my cunt. Making me wail. Top off, bra off, nibbling my nipples. Pulls out, I gush..all over his chest and he's kneeling UP.
I've soaked the bed and its uncomfortable, so we fuck on the floor. I'm feeling unusually confident. We fuck doggy, him on top, me on top, I ask how he wants to come. He wants to come on me.
I suck his cock-he grabs both sides of my face and fucks my throat pretty brutally..I start fingerfucking myself but after a bit I choke.
He wants me to wank for him so I sit against the wall..still really wet..He comes after a while, I stick my tits out.
Later, we have a discussion about how I get wet just from him looking at my cunt. He doesn't believe me. We sit on the floor, his face between my legs, and its the way he licks his lips and stares intently..
"Told you" I laugh.
"Yeah, but now I wanna fuck you.."
So we fuck again on the floor. It's amazing how I can just let go in front of him now, let all the weird vocalisms out and not care what my face is doing. My orgasm made me feel weak.
Today he scrambled on top of me, naughtily, and forced it in until I was wet. Heaven.
We also visited Ann Summers today (British sex shop)- you can get three cockrings for 15 quid, which I want, amongst lots of other things. He says he's going to get a load of stuff pretty soon. We saw a cock restraint with three rings which was quite a bargain but I dont think you could have sex with it on, so its sorta pointless. He wants to get me anal bedas (see, anally fixated!) but I dont really want them. Keeps going to 'eat' my arse, too.
I want ankle spreaders and cockrings and kinda, kinda a gag.
Oh and a replica gun. Y'know, roleplay and all that. *g*

No comments: