Tuesday 19 February 2008

Last Backdated Entry!

The last backdated entry-I Am now caught up!


Bear was drunk for our sex on Wednesday night. I didn’t think it was a good idea for us to fuck, he’d told me earlier he thought he was gonna throw up.

‘Take off your dress.’

‘Bear, we’ve rowed, you’re very drunk, I don’t..’

‘Take off your dress.’

I stripped to my bra, underwear &tights. They were fucked, my tights. Laddered, with a hole starting near the crotch. I asked him to rip them. He did, with gusto. Teeth involved, and everything. It made me very wet, strips of them clinging to my legs. He didn’t take my underwear off-he parted it and slipped inside.

He was drunk, but to his credit, he was very hard and doing well. He fucked me from on top, then I kicked him backwards and rode him. He whispered in my ear, ‘Yknow what? I want you bent over the bed.’

Good, just what I’d been craving. Finger in my arsehole, too. He’s very anally fixated at the moment, since he first put his finger in the other day. He’s always touching my arse, slipping his finger in my arsehole.

I gave possibly the best blowjob of my life today-been really working on my gag reflex, I had him right down my throat, right at the back, for ages, was able to deepthroat slowly, no gagging, no big deal. I’m a pro! Suck his dick ‘til its really wet, swirl my hand around his shaft.

This morning he wanted it again. I was very turned on, he was masturbating, suggesting I do too, we watch each other, he’ll come on his chest and I can lick it up, stuff like that. He told me to get naked and climbed on top.

‘I’m gonna do what you liked last time..I’m gonna force it in until you’re wet..’

I was only dry because of alcohol consumption, but he took care of that. Mmm, forceful entering.

Eventually, he made me lay on my front to fuck me from behind, and at first I was grabbing the pillow and the side of the bed, but then I thought, ‘why not take this as an opportunity to make a fantasy come true?’

I’ve been wanting to have my hands tied behind my back whilst being fucked from behind for a while, and since there is no ‘tying’ material at Bears, I just held my wrists together. He got the hint and pushed down on my hands, like HE was holding them. Then held his hand on my head and started to pull my hair. Mmm.

Later we watched ‘Superbad’. It had a weird effect on me, making me horny. Sex was the main focus of the film, getting sex, and I thought, there’s a gorgeous boy lying next to me in tight boxers, how can I NOT attempt to seduce him?

I love his bulge in tight boxers. LOVE it. Looks huge. I stroked it, slowly, just outside the material. His breathing started to get heavy. We were below the covers, both breathing heavily, both clearly excited. I slid the boxers down his hips and took him into my mouth. He was fumbling at my pyjama bottoms, difficult when I’m between his legs blowing him, but he managed eventually and stuck two fingers in my now dripping cunt.

Then my poloshirt and bra came off..It was so passionate, no-one needed to do any talking, we both knew what we wanted, and he pulled me up by my hair, I crawled up him, parted my legs and sank onto him. Wetter than I’ve been in a while. Told him I love when he pulls me down onto it. Lots of hard fucking. I kept looking at the floor, wanting to fuck on it. I suggested it. He told me to crawl over to a spot.

The floor was GOOD. Hard, level, he was able to thrust really hard, really deep, for a good while. My neck was arching off the floor with the intensity. He pulled out and came across my stomach, then to my pleasant surprise slid back in for some more.

No comments: