Saturday 1 March 2008

Bent Over

Last night, sucking his cock, he ran a rough thumb over my clit, through my underwear. My cunt got soaking. It amused him.
This morning I was bent over my desk and thoroughly fucked.
We'd finished showering, and he said "You know what, I think you should bend over right now." He pushed my back forward. I like to spread my legs and bend over in front of him, when he looks at my cunt, it just makes me gush.
There's nothing like being bent over something, and being fucked from behind, standing. I adore it.
I ASK to suck Bear, and of late he likes to push his cock upwards into my mouth so it goes right to the back of my throat. He isn't using his hands to fuck my throat, push me down onto it, but it is still awesome, feeling like I am being used for his pleasure.
I fed him today.
"I'm your little bitch" I huffed.
"You certainly are" he replied, and gave me a naughty grin.


Edit: I forgot! After we fucked and I lay there naked, he said
"This belongs to me", running a hand down me. I shuddered.
"Oh yeah, I own this."
God, it makes me wanna come just thinking about it.

No comments: