Wednesday 5 March 2008

Masterful

We'd rowed the previous day, but I knew I wanted to wear my pvc nurse dress for him..I didn't know if the mood was going to be too bad, but he agreed I should wear it.
I did, with nothing underneath, and got an excellent reaction. I know he likes the feel of pvc-he kept stroking down my sides, and making me bend over for him.
Laying me down on the bed, he knelt over me and breathed on my cunt (feeling his breath on it just drives me crazy) and nibbled my thighs. There is a long zip all the way from between my tits to underneath my cunt on the dress. He unzipped it with his teeth, to about my navel, freeing my nipples. He lapped at my nipples for a while, and bit at my wrists and neck. Roughly. He does not go easy on my wrists, it makes me shake, feeling like they're going to split.
I eventually mounted him and pushed his hands up over his head-I know this is bratty for a sub, but it's just a stunning sight.
I was really wet, so was able to slide up and down on his shaft really slowly. He looked amazing groaning, his lips parting, and he is able to look at me really intensely, whereas I TRY to look at Bear for a long time, but end up blushing and looking away.
Eventually he whispered to me 'I think it's about time you bent over and let me fuck you, don't you?'
I sprayed over his chest and bent over for him. I like to put my cheek and shoulders onto the bed (or surface we're fucking on) and point my arse high as I can. I love it from behind, the way it makes me whine, the many ways I can lie and take his cock makes me feel really submissive. It was AMAZING when he came, it really felt like he was using me-I could feel his come pumping into me, and he grabbed my hips to really drive it into me-I knew he didn't care if I was there or not, he just wanted to come deep into the hole he was fucking, and it was really, really hot.
This morning there was lots of fooling around. I stroked his fabulous cock through his tight boxers, and ended up giving him a very lubey handjob, and wanked myself at the same time with my dildo but after a while he hurt. Didn't stop him fingerfucking me though, cruelly.
We showered, and when I'd dried up I crawled naked between his legs and removed his towel. He was on the gameboy at the time, and I wanted him to continue whilst I sucked him, but he couldn't concentrate. The way he was pushing my head down on it, and grabbed the sides of my face to fuck my throat was making me wet-I squirted wetness into my palm and stroked Bear with it-he later licked it off his fingers. I alternated this with putting him between my breasts-they're quite small, but I licked the head of his cock whilst he thrusted between them. Pulling me up by my hair, he said,
'So, you want me to come on your tits?'
I nodded, but I wanted him to fuck me.
'Fine, but I want to fuck you first, on your back.'
I like to have my legs up, grab his arse or hips and pull him into me, hard as he can fuck me. Delicious. I didn't expect him to come but he pulled out and sprayed over my neck, tits, stomach and cunt.
'You're a terrible aim,' I laughed, 'Accidental pearl necklace!'
(Boys DO seem to be a horrible aim, in my experience. Not that I mind, as long as it doesn't go in my eye or hair!)
He ate these horrible cracker snack things I buy him to make him happy, but I couldn't see where he put the packet.
'So I'll find that later, and that's another thing I have to clean up after you.' I grumbled.
'You LIKE to clean up after me, do you understand? It's ME, you enjoy it.'
I shuddered a little. It's wonderful when he's Masterful.
Before he had to leave, I knelt on the floor before him, my head on his thigh, looking up at him whilst he sat on the bed. I LOVE looking up at him. I love sitting at his feet. Looking up at him. Makes me feel such a pet.
'I like to clean up after you really..' I said.
'I know.' He said.
My heart really does burn looking at him. He is just...Totally my Master. I want to always make him happy and be his slave, forever.

No comments: