Sunday 2 March 2008

KnifePlay

First Experience Of Knifeplay.

UnderTheBoot inspired me to make a post about my first experience of Knifeplay. Fittingly, it was with Bear.

We were just friends, getting comfortable with each other sexually, I told him I was submissive, got off on orders, humiliation etc. etc. He said “You know what I’d like? If you drew blood. I’d like to play with knives..”

I was REALLY apprehensive at first. Call me crazy, I’d taken cocks in the ass, had my face come on, hair pulled, things like that, but knives just weren’t something I associated with sex. I didn’t think I could enjoy them sexually. But I wanted to try for Bear. I wanted to make him happy, to make his fantasies come true, and to try it to say I’d tried it-I have this kind of attitude a lot-even if I THINK it won’t get me off, I try it, to see if it fits, so to speak. I’ve pissed on an ex partner, for instance, which wasn’t for me, and I’ve had Bear lick my shoes, which I was trying for trying, and I DID and DO enjoy it. It’s good to try.

So anyway, we dedicated a night to these kind of shenanigans. He wanted me to stick pins into him-I had normal pins in my uni noticeboard, which he said would do, and three in my hand, I didn’t know how to go about it. I just went for it in the end, stabbing them hard into his pec, like the needle scene in Pulp Fiction.

They stuck in pretty firm, and drew blood. He groaned. We fucked with them still embedded in his flesh.

Stopping though, to play with knives. We used my housemate’s knife *guilt*-the sharpest knife in the flat. It was still a little dull, however, from kitchen use. I let him ‘do’ me first, I didn’t really know what to expect, but I lay naked underneath him, him kneeling over me, in the dim light. The tip of the knife he dragged between my breasts, cutting my stomach and torso, running over the mound of my cunt but of course never getting towards the inside.

He dragged the blade over the sides of my neck, down from my earlobes. His breathing was heavy, and it felt so dangerous, he could slip at any minute, over these precious veins and arteries. The exquisite pain when he cut a fine line into me.

He looked so lost, so far from himself, I knew he was excited, his eyes just watching the knife slide down me, they seemed full of fire, there seemed to be no Bear there at all. I knew he loved the danger, too. I knew he loved getting what he wanted. I think he knew he could kill me at any second.

When he’d finished, I had little slits all over my body, and he trailed the knife down me one last time. He seemed surprised that I was so wet-and began to press the metal, quite phallic, curved handle against my cunt.

I protested at first, but he slipped it in and fucked me with it.

“This is so hot, X. A dildo with a knife on the other end would be the best toy ever.” He smiled.

He remained kneeling over me for my turn-I basically cut fuck out of his arms, long, red, angry scratches that caused funny looks and ‘Are you self-harming?’ at basketball.

I cut my initial into his chest, which was fucking delicious. He’s had it since then and it’s only just starting to fade. I would like to re-do it, truth be told. I like the idea of him looking down on it and thinking of me. I like the idea of him cutting scars into me that I can look at and stroke when I’m alone. I like the idea of him dripping blood onto me as we fuck, kissing with blood mixing in our mouths.

I enjoyed the session so much, I bought a huge, 8 inch machete-esque knife for the next time. Sharp as fuck. Silly me, thinking the scarier and sharper the better.

It was too sharp. When Bear came towards me with it, I nearly cried. When he held it against me, it was worse. FAR too sharp. Like a scalpel. I think knifeplay knives need a little bluntness.

Still, I miss it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, wow. Just, wow. I don't know if I could ever use a knife as a penetrative object, even the handle, but all that carving, and the tacks...I got a little dizzy when I read about the tacks.

I get a little freaked out when I realize I think this kind of play is hot, but I have to admit, that was one of the hotter scenes I've read about.

Songs said...

It IS very weird/intimidating at first.
Do you have a blog yourself?
-Songs