Sunday 30 March 2008

Belonging.

Bear &I went on a date today. We haven't seen each other in ages, so.
He has uni tomorrow, so I didn't know if the date would end up with fucking, but I shaved my cunt and wore matching underwear anyway.
The night was kinda flirty, and like a 'real' date, I was dying to kiss him. He would occasionally (in the STREET) reach over and grab my tits or ass, and at one point I said 'Would you stop grabbing me?'
He replied 'Why? I own you, I can touch you whenever I want.'
I shuddered and he said 'You belong to me..'
I suggested we go to my flat and when in my room, I was ready to get him a drink, as he usually wants one, but he began stripping off. I asked him why and he said 'I'm getting ready to fuck you..'
I lay back on the bed, fully clothed whilst he lay gorgeously naked over me. Huge erection. Kissing my neck, undressing me. Didn't take my bra off, just pulled the cups to display my nipples so he could suck them.
Forced his dick into me..So intense, it felt like I was losing my virginity. He was in me so deep, I was howling. He put his mouth to my ear so I could hear his gasps-he knows I love his noises.
But mid-fuck he hissed, 'Who do you belong to?'
'You' I whined.
'WHAT?' He spat.
'You, Master!' I panted.
It was amazing, I felt so bonded to him..Doing all the wonderful things I love..Re-inforcing that he owns me, fucking me deep.
We have our most amazing kisses when we fuck..At one point, he stuck the tip of his tongue in my mouth..It made me gasp and I think he liked that reaction. He's an amazing kisser, his sex (and the anticipation of it) makes me shiver.
When it was over (and I love watching him come) he ordered me to stay naked, and I sat on his knee whilst his eyes roamed over me. He pulled on my nipple too..really winding me up. I wished he could have managed an erection again so I could suck on it.
And now he is gone..I can't wait to see him again Tuesday.

No comments: