Thursday 27 March 2008

MyName

Bear stayed for a couple of days. This is the sexual stuff I remember from the three days.
The first I remember, I was lying on the floor for some reason and he seduced me with his words. I was being coy, and he was being flirty.
When we were upstairs, there was lots of yummy headpushing on his cock, and fucking.
Later on, I lubed up his cock and wrapped pearls all around it. He loved getting stroked this way..He was supposed to come on my tits, but it ended up on my stomach. He was sleepy, but promised to hit me with the belt the next day.
&He delivered, obviously. I no longer enjoy the belt..It hurts WAY too much. Which is why he'll probably start to work it into punishments. He was pushing fingers up into my arse too, and was askingandasking to lick it. I had been bratty about getting oral sex too (bad me.) so I let him lick my arsehole (it is so strange..but good..but I won't admit it) then he told me to go up on his face.
I rode him for AGES yesterday. Usually I get really tired but he wouldn't let me offhim..So I grabbed the top bar of my headboard (that's the good thing about being home..A headboard!) and just fucking went for it. I think he was holding it back..I was getting so tired. But when he was coming (He always warns me) I said-not even thinking about it, just came out-'Call me a whore, call me a whore!'
He said, 'You're a whore, you're a fucking dirty bitch!'
Mmmm. It turned me on SO much that when we were done lying naked like 'phewww', I had to masturbate a few times just over those words. I want namecalling more. MUCH more.
He also gave me oral this morning. But nothing comes for free and he forced my head down on his cock. I was at his side and it was awkward for me..I always crawl between his legs to suck him, and when I tried to climb between his legs he threw me on my back. I whined.
He opened my legs and plunged inside..He makes me come so fast, so intensely..It was gorgeous, and when he was coming my mouth of no accord said again 'Callmeawhorecallmeawhore'
And then I thought 'arg, stupid.' But he didn't seem to hear me-He just groaned
'Oh God, (myname)'
Jesus, I love when he calls my name when he comes.

No comments: