Wednesday 2 April 2008

Noisy

I gave Bear some presents yesterday-a big box of white chocolate and aftershave amongst them-and he dived between my legs as a thankyou. Then he told me to bend over..But he had his belt folded in his hand..I argued, but he was adamant. I waited, trembling for the blow on my backside but he trailed fingers over my wet cunt instead.
I crawled onto his lap for sex..I love being able to hold him close, it just makes me feel really bonded. He picked me up when he'd had his fill, laid me on my back, pushed back my knees and made me watch him fuck me, then pulled out to come over my stomach.
Today he said I should pay close attention to his balls-I lapped at them and dragged my teeth over them, which he was loving. He asked me where the powder was (we bought some read candy powder that tingles when you lick it..) and I sprinkled it over his balls. Licking it, he shuddered. I like experimenting with what he likes. I ran my wet palm over the head of his cock today but he said it was too much. He won't let me lick his arsehole though..Despite him doing it to me. I am curious!
When it was my turn he sprinkled it over my breasts and licked it up my neck, biting my nipples. I was getting wet with him leaning over me..It was total relief when he finally slid it in.
I unfortunately screamed 'FUCK ME!'..I feel so sorry for my housemates sometimes!

No comments: