Saturday 19 January 2008

Master-Heavy Dialogue

I do love This, with its little serving tray. Bear does keep threatening to get me to keep fetching frequent things!
We've been talking about getting more lifestyley of late. He says, 'one day we will, properly'. Yum. And I noticed he had a slave-related tagline in his msn today!
I have decided on kneeling, with my palms upward, resting on my thighs, my head down, as my presentation position. I think he likes this. I am looking forward to thanking him for fucking me.
I just personally think he's looking forward to me slipping up..He keeps talking about punishment and is researching them of late. And talks of upping humiliation, eek!
I said to him today that I noticed we didn't have a safeword.
'We don't need one-we don't do much that requires it.'
This is true in a sense-not much pain-related play, but then he told me to think of one. I couldn't think of one I'd remember and not feel like a dick shouting out. Not that I'd be trying to use it often.
He said, 'Good, I'll decide when it hurts too much, then.' Evil Bear.
I am showing him my presentation stuff tomorrow. He thinks it's 'awesome' he can command me into this, and I have to stay like it until told otherwise.
Tomorrow also begins the more 'Master' heavy dialogue.
I am nervous about moving on and moving on, but so willing to learn and eager to serve.

No comments: