Friday 18 January 2008

Like A Masturbation Ban.

My bloody vibrator is broken!
What kind of shitty vibe did I end up with that all it needs to do is slide out of me (too wet.), hit the floor and it'd stop vibrating? Even new batteries didn't help.
Yesterday, watching Bear masturbate and lick my shoes, I had to use it like a dildo.
I said to him today, 'I'm horny.'
He said he'd fix the vibe the next time he saw me. Probably smirking. He's probably enjoying this.
It's like a masturbation ban without him needing to enforce one.
I'm not the world's greatest fan of masturbation anyway..I was when I was growing up and I used to do it 6-9 times a day..And when I had my first sexual partner at 15, but no sex drive so I used to fill the void with masturbation. But since I've started enjoying sex and having it regularly, I know it's no real substitute, so I enjoy it less.
Bear fingerfucked me the other day, to so many orgasms I had to tell him to stop, it was so intense. He usually just cockfucks me, so I wasn't used to being fingerfucked.
I forgot how good he was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hot story & blog. I hope you get a new vide soon. I want you to have many more orgasms.