Thursday 10 January 2008

Highschool Position..

Bear had asked me to wear a particular lingerie item under my clothes yesterday. It is not my particular type-It's very 'slippery' material, quite unflattering, big pink net frills, pink butterflies all over it. But you know, women and men do sometimes have very different tastes in lingerie. So with creative license, I chose my own underwear-cute pastel coloured french knickers with pink frills and a silver heart charm.
At first Bear was quite distant when I went round, but I made sure to position myself so he saw that I was wearing the lingerie. He smiled and took off his top, and then told me to stand up and let him see me in it. I started to feel shy, stood there, so I got back on the bed and began to blow him.
Eventually, "You look good in that..Get on it."
I rode him to climax, then he bent me over and fucked me until he came, wanking over my back. Then we watched dvds for a while. He said, "I'm going to slip a finger into your arse." I scrunched up my face, but did nothing. He laughed. About five minutes later, "I am going to slip two fingers into your arse." Again, I did nothing.
"I'm not going to really, gosh, you suprise me with how good you are sometimes."
I said, "I'm not as good as I COULD be."-This is true-If I was completely good, I wouldn't say 'no' to him, I wouldn't question his demands.
I do think Bear wants to finger my arse-and I wouldn't stop him-but obviously he has to do it in his own time.
We playfought for a while and he said jokingly, "Blow Me." I said, "I want to."
He pushed my head down and he pulled me off by my hair.
"Look," He said. "You get me hard all the time. Now carry on." Pushed my head down, choked me. He has began to say "Good" when he's enjoying himself, which is amazing.
I crawled up him, feeling horny. "Why'd you stop, I want to come in your mouth, get back down there."
I did, for a while, but then somehow we ended up fucking. He seized my ankles and held them above his head, turned me upside down again (his new trick?) and knelt over me, my legs over his arms. I told him it was how I used to picture him fucking me in highschool. He groaned-"I can't wait for Friday, I'm gonna make you scream, I'm gonna fuck you like a little bitch.."
He decided to come in my mouth, so he knelt over me.
For the final time, I started blowing him again, then stopped, knelt up and he started stroking himself. I groaned. "You're making me wet.."
"Whats so wrong with that?" He grinned evilly.
"We've just covered up the wet.." I protested.
He smiled. "Well, there's a sofa there, there's a chair there, and there's a floor. As long as I get to hear you moan, to feel your cunt around my cock, I don't care." Delicious.
He got into the 'highschool' position and said, "Hands above your head. Don't move them."-When I used to fantasise, my hands were tied above my head with his school tie.
I was moaning a lot. "Don't make a noise." He growled. I couldn't help whining, even though I was biting my lip and at one point, a pillow, so he slapped my face. "Shut UP."
When I whined again, his face was like thunder (the look he gets when I disobey is so frightening..The alarm yet intruige of what he will do to punish me rises up quickly..) but continued to fuck me. Eventually, "Okay, make as much noise as you want."
I whined, "A noise ban was so cruel.."
He frowned at me.."You complaining?" I shook my head and took his cock-he gave me SUCH an amazing orgasm at one point, I thought I would pass out. After a while, without a word, he pulled out and spurted whatever he had left to give me across my chin, tits and stomach.
Unfortunately I've woken up with bloody cystitis though, Owies :(

No comments: