Monday 14 January 2008

Feeling Very Centred.

I mentioned in my first entry, 'Turn-Ons', that I have a thing for angelwings. A BIG thing.
Well, Bear bought these huge archangel wings and promised to fuck me in them on Friday (the day before my birthday). I got under the covers whilst he changed and when he told me to surface, he was wearing tight black boxers, had his hair spiked at the front with gel, bondage tape around his wrists and a collar on. So pretty much everything I like.
He fucked me, kneeling so I could see him clearly, looking at me, but I couldn't help really, really whimpering and spurting wetness, so he came before he planned to.
Funnily enough, we settled down to watch 'Deliverance'-Bear has taken to having me lie with his head in his lap whilst he strokes my hair. It makes me feel very safe, very owned, almost like a cat. I sometimes refer to myself as his pet, and that's how that position makes me feel. It struck midnight and he said I could have anything else I asked for. I wanted to be fucked in the arse, which made me laugh because we'd just watched Deliverance.
He got out a condom. I protested, 'It's pink, it's the one with the ribs and dots!'
'Well then,' he smiled, 'It'll just be more interesting, won't it. Bend over.'
He lubed me up and slid in. For the first few minutes of anal I'm like 'Gawd I hope it's coming out clean' but I finally relaxed and got into it-I loved getting fucked in the arse by Bear, he's the right mix of roughness and gentleness, and my cunt for some reason really responds and spasms. So much this time actually, I came twice. Odd.
The next day my cystitis was bad, so bad I was passing blood, so no fucking on my birthday. (I'd worried about Friday with my cystitis, but I texted Bear to say he'd better go easy on me, and he texted back 'how do I do that?')
So we waited until yesterday-we attempted fucking in the shower but even with lube, I was too tense. After shower, Bear was lying there topless in loose cotton boxers. God, I love his torso. I knelt on the floor and started blowing him, then stroking him, then told him I wanted to cut him. He agreed, and I cuffed his hands behind his back (he still has a handcuff mark on his wrist, sexy) and told him to lie down as much as he could..He was still pretty much leaning forwards, but I ran and got the knife, lubed up his cock and stroked him whilst I ran the knifetip over his body and thighs.
I made a big cut down his chest, then re-cut my initial because it was fading and said I could re-do it. It still looked too square so I did a better inital, lighter, on his hip. He asked me something, and I remember frowning and saying 'Don't ask questions!'
I was feeling very dom, but he soon got me back for that. The crap thing about our handcuffs is they have a safety mechanism, and Bear is crafty and gets out of them. I wanted to fuck him, so I leant over him.
"What do you want?" I enquired.
"I'm the one in cuffs..."
I gushed a little. "I want you to tell me.."
"Fuck me with your hand or cunt."
"Which?"
Angry face. "Decide!"
"I can't.."
"Stroke it."
The Master, even in handcuffs. I loved it. Besides, my tiny dom side never lasts. He uncuffed himself, put his hands behind his head and gave me permission to get on top. I rode him, quietly whining-I'm never sure now if I'm allowed to make noise, or he is going to issue a sudden noise ban. I was enjoying it, but I noticed Bear was lying expressionless, no noise, occasionally rolling his eyes. I leant forward and tried to kiss him-he sharply turned his head. I have no idea why, but I found the rejection quite hot. I tried again, got the same response.
Suddenly, "I'm bored. Get off and touch yourself."
I burned in shame. I did want to ask, "Am I not pleasing you Master?" but besides my trouble with that word, I wondered how he'd react. I stood before him (it always makes me feel shy) and he told me to wank whilst he did.
"Now lie on your back and carry on."
I did, until he came. I always look at his face, but again, I'm never sure if this is allowed. Suddenly he pinned my wrists.
"And don't you ever kiss me without permission. Do you understand?"
I nodded.
"Do you understand?!"
"Yes Master!" I choked out.
Legs above my head, pressed into my chest, I couldn't help whining. He was fucking me hard, and we went for about 15 minutes before he pulled out and came on my pubic bone and stomach. With a disinterested look, he wiped everything that had fallen on his hand onto my skin and walked away. When he came back, he said "You may clean yourself up now."
Gawd, it made me tremble. I made him food, got him constant drinks throughout the night and made sure he was comfortable.
I was aware he had work the next day but a couple of hours later I was horny enough to try to talk him into sex again. Made him hard with my hand and coaxed him into being on top..I know he's rather have not done the work, but I wanted to feel the warm weight of him before I slept. He did marvellously, kneeling up and watching his dick slide into my cunt, and when he was coming, "Oh God (Myname)!" He has NEVER called my name before. It was one of the hottest things EVER. I tried not to draw attention to it though-so here's hoping he'll do it in the future!
He also put me over my knee in a jokey way yesterday to spank me, and whilst I enjoy it, I could feel my arse wobbling, which made me sort of..aware of it.
He has also taken to gently NIBBLING my nipples. It was so hot seeing his teeth there yesterday, and he knows not to bite down hard, just a little scraping that makes my toes curl.
Bear and his affectionate bites. *sigh* the majority of the time, we'll be sat together, and he'll lean over and nip me in the arm or neck, or wherever he feels like it. I take it to mean he is reminding me he's there, and he owns me. I love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I love reading these playful yet deliciously twisted posts of yours.

Happy Birthday Songs!

xx

Songs said...

Playful? Hehe :)
Thankyou very much
-Songs

Pixiepie said...

is there anything better than a perfectly placed bite?

Songs said...

Nothing much, I guess ;)
-Songs