Tuesday 8 January 2008

Lots Of Sex.

So. Bear &I have been having a lot more sex of late.
Usually we'd have sex once a day, or twice with a large gap. Two days in a row now we've had sex 3 times, with very short intervals inbetween.
So. Sunday night. It had been ages since I'd seen Bear, and I'd been planning to dom him for a few days-I got dressed up in my red underwear, and put my handcuff keys around my neck. I planned to huskily ask, "What do you think these are for?" When he 'found' them. But he had other ideas.
After the movie we saw, we got to Bears and he knelt over me. "I want to fuck you-Can I?" And that was all he needed to say-just hearing Bear say 'fuck'. I nodded, nervously, and he stripped us both-him naked and me to my panties-red lace-which he put his face to, licking me through them. He was pretty much all over me, biting my neck really hard, pulling me further and further down the bed by my legs.
He fucked me, making me whine, looking into my eyes, and suddenly lifted my legs up so I was partway upside down and slammed down into me. Amazing.
The second time, I rode the fuck out of him-coming really easily as he hit my gspot, and the third time, we were fooling around, he started fucking me standing up, me lying down, then suddenly "I want to come in your mouth, you know."
Knelt up over my face, I put the head of his penis between my lips and stroked him until he spurted..Which was amazing, as I hadn't tasted his come for ages.
And he said "I love you" with no prompting, drink-free. Just cuddling, a sudden "I love you". Wonderful.
Yesterday, we were showering together, and he was making 'let's fuck' type moves-I have a single freckle on my cunt, which he was stroking and growling. I was all,
"We can't fuck in the shower."
(Every time I've tried, height difference comes into play, and I'd rather not get lifted up by a man)
He said, "I bet we can"..After a few failed attempts at getting between my legs, he bent me over and fucked me from behind, stood up, cool water running over my back. Mmm. His hips were curving into my cunt and I was whining really loud..He was unrelenting, it was amazing. Just holding my hips and driving into me, the shower door opened at one point and the water was flowing over the floor but we didn't give a fuck.
And do you know what I love apart from swallowing his come? When he comes inside me and I later feel it drip out-just makes me feel honoured he let me recieve it.
Later, more riding him hard (I always get concious I'll slam down on his cock the wrong way) until I felt like him fucking me..His hands holding my ankles in the air, it was the roughest sex I've ever had, and I've done rape play! (both with Bear and with an ex)
He later said to me "It looked like you were gonna cry." (I wasn't, my face just gets fucked up when sex is intense) He said, "I saw and thought, fuck it, I'm gonna make her cry." He bet me one day he'd fuck me until the tears rolled down my face and I begged him to stop. Jesus.
Then we watched a zombie movie..Ha. And jokingly, as the credits rolled, I said "Okay, you can fuck me anally now."
I started to suck him, and he said, "Bend over."
I got startled, started to protest that I didn't want anal, but he fucked me from behind until I was whimpering..Nearly as hard as the previous session but still as wonderful..I really do love it from behind.
It's my birthday on Saturday! He promised to do whatever I want sexually on Friday night (and tomorrow he demanded I go around to his house wearing the lingerie of his choice..A black nightie thing with pink hearts, pink netting..Not my kind of thing but I'd wear it for Bear) so he bought me some huge archangel wings for him to wear, and he's gonna 'rape' me.
We watched 'Secretary' yesterday..I wasn't too impressed, not too much punishment, but it was sort of exciting, especially the spanking scene. No-one remembers the beautiful romance of her hunger strike..Just things like the saddle!
I think it'd be a really lovely thing for me to wait for Bear like that.

No comments: