Thursday 17 January 2008

I Have A Shoe Fetish..

He ordered me on top but I really wasn't feeling it..I thought I was riding shit and I had body issues..Namely a 'fat day' (Why can't I just let go?) He did however say "You look gorgeous, you fucking whore." That was sweet.
I've realy worked on my gag reflex, too, so my blowjobs are getting better. He can really fuck my throat now. And hold my neck down on it for longer. He ended up fucking me on top, pulling out and coming on my stomach and cunt. He COULD just come inside me but I think he's developed a taste of late for coming on me.
When we got in from hanging, we were in the lift to my place and he half-threatened to get his cock out. 'Go on, then.' I said, amused.
'I will when we're inside.' He said.
But after I'd got him comfty, fussed around him, he lay with his eyes closed.
'Thought you were getting your cock out,' I teased.
He unzipped and pulled it out, but continued to lie there. I nudged him.
'What do you want me to do?' He asked.
I said, half-jokingly, 'Get on top of me and pin my wrists.'
He did, and asked me if I enjoyed it. I nodded, and he said he was glad. I asked why, and he nodded down towards his cock. Huge erection. He knelt up and started stroking himself.
I watched for a while, then couldnt resist taking him into my mouth. He pushed my head. 'Why do this when you've got a perfectly good pussy to fuck? Take your clothes off.' (Of late, he has been getting great at hair-pulling. He gets a big clump and pulls my head right back. Mmm.)
We fucked with him on top for a while, but I sensed he was getting tired.
'Go sit over there' I said, pointing to the computer chair.
My computer chair is really squeaky, which is annoying, but I do this weird thing with my ankles against his thighs so I can ride him a lot better, faster and with deeper penetration. He found a way to bend me over and slap his cock against my cunt, sort of slapping and stroking himself, and I whined as the tip of his cock, and occasionally knuckles, brushed past me. My mind was wondering..I wanted him to fuck me from behind, with my hands cuffed behind my back, but I didn't want to ask. So after some sharp spanks, more blowjob action.
Bear has been more tired of late-all his sports as well as long days at work are taking their toll. I could tell he wouldn't want to fuck, so I took the oppurtunity to wank whilst I sucked him, moaning into his cock.
Then, I popped the question, something I've been wanting to do for ages.
'Will you lick my shoes then wank on them?' I asked timidly. He agreed, so I strapped on the fetish shoes. 'I'll also be filming it' I grinned.
Well, hot. He did everything I ask, slowly licking the platform, and the SOLE, and biting and sucking my feet, sucking the heel. It looked gorgeous, so I started to fuck myself with my vibe. He knelt up, and we were looking at each other masturbating for a while, then as I was coming, he dripped his white arc over the platforms, turning his cock so both shoes got an equal dousing. I let out a loud moan, which unfortunately was on the film.
God, it looked amazing. Not sure why I got off/get off on shoes and shoe business so much. But either way, him coming on them was firey. It was strange being in charge, though.
Later on, I was teasing, saying how he was now the bitch, because he'd said 'I didn't tell you to put your underwear back on.' he said he'd punish me so much it'd make me cry.
'You just want to make me cry, don't you?' I asked.
'Yes, I love the idea. And you probably would love it.' He replied.
I probably WOULD love to be made cry, by hard sex. But I do think he is going to punish me soon-Something I won't enjoy-because he keeps talking about it.
And he obviously won't hint, because he doesn't want me to prepare.
Eek!
Edit: I sometimes want to be more dominant. I want to sneer at him, to push him away with my foot, to tell him to 'stop' or 'go away'. To see him crawl. But I see the sadness in his beautiful blue eyes (Yep, Bear can act submissive at times! It soon ends though, and he gets me back, threefold.) and I just can't do it, I feel so sorry, remember he's MY Master, *I* am owned by *Him*.
That's why Bear is such a good Dom-he doesn't give a shit about my anguish looks, whines, protests..It's all..get on with it.
Like he said today..'Shut up and suck it.'

No comments: