Thursday 24 April 2008

Schoolgirl


I asked him, 'Should I put my uniform on and entertain you for a bit now?'
He said he wasn't in a really sexual mood. God, the monster reared its head again-why didn't he want me? Christ. I sulked a little, and he said to give him ten minutes. I said no, he'd rejected me now and it felt shit (I know, I know it's bratty.) he turned on the flirting and trapped me underneath him and just..slowly made out with me. For ages. We rarely kiss like that, so it was damn erotic.
He told me to put it on, and after a little hesitance, I went to change-white lacetop holdup stockings, my huge black fetish shoes, little checked blue skirt, tight white shirt, red bra, black crotchless underwear.
When he looked at me, he bit his lip. He didn't know where to look. I knew it was his fantasy come true, and he'd felt guilty about it for a while. (I've done it before for my ex, I think its pretty common!) He said he couldnt believe it was happening. I dropped to my knees and sucked him, looking up at him through layers of mascara. He was all, 'I really want to come.' I felt really sexy. I liked the uniform.
I said, 'No, there is a carefully laid out plan.'
I unbuttoned my shirt, removed my bra, put my open shirt back on, poured lube all over his upstanding cock and onto my tits, leaned forward and yes..titwanked him. He was pretty much in Heaven.
He kept saying how he wanted to fuck me. 'How do you want it?' I asked innocently.
He had me on my back..He didn't know where to look, told me how good I looked at regular intervals. Good stuff.
When he'd came, he said he wanted to go again, and WAS hard right away. He told me I was really dirty. I was whining..He slammed me really hard.
When it was all over, I said I wanted to wank, and reached for my vibe. He stuck two fingers out to me. 'Use these', he said.
It was hot 'using' him as a vibe. He still looked really turned on, and said he wished he could get hard. He said he loved being used for me to get off. I tried sucking his cock whilst I wanked with my vibe but no dice.
When we were getting ready to go out, he had all the names for me..Slutbitchwhore, and called me a filthy little fuck. Mmm.
Today I told him I wanted more marks on my tits..I have little yellow fingerbruises that look good, but I love having them slapped around. He grinned and sucked and scratched. No marks thus far, though.
Today we bought black vinyl sheets, one for here and one for at his house..so the beds stay dry. He was going to buy me a maids dress but no joy sizewise. Blast.
He did however buy me a new (softer) vibe (nice to have something that works!), new silky lube, toy cleaner wipes and batteries.
He didn't fuck me before he left for home, though. He said he has uni work to do, but Gawd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you Songs! Sorry I was a tosser before! Thanks for writing more. And thanks to Kitten for comforting you.
ANON