Thursday 10 April 2008

I am aware that this is becoming more of a sexual record than a BDSM blog. I hope it still tililates. I like to have a sexual record.
Bear is so amazing at oral sex. He said 'I'm hungry..Can I go down on you?'
He likes to spit directly onto my cunt..Not for more lubrication, just with a look of contempt. It makes me come. At one point I was pushing his head down..Until I thought 'What am I doing?!'..He didn't say anything, though.
I was so turned on when he came back up that my hand went to my cunt. He smiled and in a gorgeous growly voice, "Come for me. I want to watch. Don't you want to come for me?" Needless to say, it came quickly. Especially when he called me his property.
Before we went to get food, we had some AMAZING sex after I sucked his cock (He asked me to lapdance but I cant pluck up the courage)..I was on top of him, he was sat up, and he bounced me up and down in his strong arms..Lifting me right up and pushing me back down onto his cock. That got quite loud.
He has also started counting when I don't do a command fast enough. Threateningly.."3...2...1".
He slapped my cheek this morning. *Swoon* and has been continuing the rough nipple play. He fucked me today wearing nothing but a white trilby-style hat I love. Ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lapdancing is fun! I do it for a living. Maybe if I can get Master to hold still for a while I can make a vid for pointers?

Yes, the first time, maybe the first few times, is a little awkward. After a while it is very much using your body to please your Master, having him turned on, which turns you on in return. You also have the added advantage of letting him touch you, unlike pro-dancers do with customers. Stripping goes good with lapdancing as well.