Tuesday 11 December 2007

Introduction

I've decided to leave my list of turn-ons up-just so you know what I'm into.
However I've made this attempt at a sexblog, a sex and love blog. For a new relationship. A new leaf.
But how to introduce Bear?
I don't even remember why I started calling him Bear. He does have a deep, growly voice and is partial to the odd growl.
He's 20. I'm 20 in January. He's shorter than me, at 5'8 (I'm 5'10) He's stocky, muscly, a basketballer, and ex-lifeguard. Hot. Tattoo on his arm he had done when he was 16 that he regrets.
Dirtyblonde hair, deep blue eyes with grey splotches around the iris..I say its where he was shot with a shotgun shell. I know that's weird.
I've wanted him since I was 12-we went to highschool together and I used to fantasise about him tying me up with my tie. I hoped he was kinky, and he is. Kinkier than me, even.
I used to write unrequited poetry when he wasn't with me. He read it, we agonised, we're together.
So. Let's rock this bitch.

1 comment:

Innocent Loverboy said...

You probably need to alter your top manage a bit so it's smaller.

Otherwise, I'll probably go so far as to say this blog is pretty intriguing.