Sunday 16 December 2007

He Stayed

Sexual Recapping.
We found a new way to have sex. I basically fold myself up sort of, put my legs on his hips, or press my knees to my chest, or sling a leg over his shoulders. Anything that allows for deeper penetration.
God he says such thrilling stuff to me.
"I like looking at you whilst I'm fucking you."
"Get on your back and spread your legs wide."
"I want you to kneel over me and do yourself."
Growls into my ear (He knows I love that) bites my neck.
He lay me down slowly and made out with me..slowly for like 3 minutes. God it was incredible.
Yesterday I had my knees up to my chest and he was between them, kneeling right over me and fucking me really hard. I started coming really intensely, trembling, and I straightened my legs and pulled his arse closer to me with the sides of my feet. His hips banged into me and he came as I did, the instant I pulled him in deeper. He's so amazing at making me come.
Three times this morning before he did. Because we usually fuck hard and fast, I slicked him down with lube and said 'Go slow.'
I could feel his every inch slipping inside me when he went slowly..Nearly pulling right out then slipping right back inside again. He makes me wail, it's really high pitched and unlike me, like when hentai chicks are getting raped. THAT'S what he makes me sound like.
He's gone home now, and I'm going on Wednesday. Not sure when we'll hang, though.

No comments: