Wednesday 12 December 2007

Dealing With Drunken Bears..

Ugh. I love being with Bear but sometimes, it's torture, too.
He called yesterday and was so unlike him. Really affectionate, on for 30+ minutes and we did that whole 'You hang up!' thing like on friends. And since I agonize over everything, soon as he DID hang up, it was like, 'Oh God and he's such a good actor too, God why was he not like that when we were friends?'
Later he went out drinking. It'd been a nice evening here, flaking out, listening to Deathcab on repeat, I went to bed about 1AM. Just as I was drifting off, a text.
'You sleeping right now? xx'
Uh-oh. Alarm bells. He calls. Wants to come over. Is drunk. Is falling down.
Tells me he's been hugging people. Uh-oh. Flirting. Saying he's glad he loves me. I wish he wouldn't just say that when he's drunk, but thats men for you isn't it. Basically passes out. I get mad. When we both awake, I see the red cross on his hand is also on his chest. Over the scar of my initial that I cut into him. I feel a bit like he's crossed ME out. He says he's just slept on his hand. I'm not so sure.
Then I notice teethmarks on his neck. Well, a toothmark. He says its his necklace. It looks like a toothmark. I just can't shake this feeling he's messing around on me. It's HIS fault, he said he was ready to settle with me and now..this. But he was still a little tipsy so it's not exactly like I could really have a go.
Keeps pushing my head down. He's such a kidder, though.
"Do you WANT a blowjob?"
"Mmmhmm."
So I go down, though I have morning breath and bedhair and smudged last night's makeup and generally look a tip.
So I suck it, slowly, he's groaning, saying stuff, starts pulling clumps of my hair and using it to pull me up and down. He says
"You've done a good job, you can ride it for a minute if you want."
Sometimes this is how it works, I get rewards.
"I only want to do what you want."
So he pushes my face down to his balls for a while, licking, more sucking and stroking him, then he pulls my hair.
"Get on it."
I ride him, one leg off the bed and on the floor, come two or three times, looking at his bondage tape bracelet, his black nails (they never chip, unlike mine), his hands flat on the wall, his mouth.
"I want to come on you."
I go to lie down.
"Bend over." He instructs.
I look confused, we've never done this game before. So I bend over, all fours on the bed and he slides into me, saying
"I'm gonna take you like a little bitch."
God. And that's all he needs to say. And he fucks me hard, for ages, usually its quite..quick from behind but he goes for ages. I'm whimpering and shaking.
"I want to come on you."
I lay on my back and he knelt over me.
"Play with yourself."
But after about 10 minutes he had to go. Fucking hell.
He put three fingers in my cunt as he was dressing, sat there and wanked me off til I came, within like 30 seconds. I think he gets a kick out of the fact he can make me come fast.
He hugged me.
"Slavegirl" He smiled. "You have to do whatever I want."
A confusing Bear.

No comments: