Saturday 5 July 2008

So Happy Together

I had sex with Bear last week and didn't document it. Argh! Yesterday:
He was frustrated with my attention span and called me upstairs. I hoped it'd be for sex!
We lay next to each other and he slowly kissed me, then told me to stand up. I stood between his legs and he stripped me naked. He was clothed. He fingerfucked me, me standing. Then he told me to bend over. He continued to fingerfuck me until my cunt was spasming on his fingers, and I was gripping the headboard. The orgasms were mad intense. He told me to flip over and carried on. It was weird getting so much foreplay.
Then he stopped, stood and undid his trousers. I looked on nervously. He told me to 'Come here.' I sucked his cock for a few seconds before he pushed me backwards onto my back.
I wasn't wet enough to get fucked, but he knelt over me naked.
'Lube!' I begged.
'What?,' He taunted. 'I'm not going in you!'
But of course he pushed into me. Fucked me hard. Legs pushed apart, up on his neck, around his back. He came but didn't tell me. I resent when he does that, but sex is about him.
This morning I wanted to fuck before I left. I didn't think he'd want to fuck in his mothers bed where we were sleeping, but he did. It was weirdly kinky to me. I slicked lube onto him and rode him. He felt rockhard. I snuck peeps in the mirrored wardrobes. Such a voyeur.
He didn't seem that 'into' it though, but he said he was tired. Bah.

No comments: