Sunday 20 July 2008

Feelin' Dom

He has not felt particularly 'dom' in ages. I didn't know he was last night. We came back from partying, and I told him to go down on me. He kept asking, 'is that what you want?'..It was disturbing.
The head was great until he bit my cunt. He was very bitey last night. Thighs, cunt etc. When I'd came about twice, I whispered 'come here..'
He began talking really filthily, basically. It's been a while for that, too.
'I want you to make my dick and balls wet..I want you to come over my dick. How does it feel? Tell me how good my cock feels.'
I said, 'Did you like eating my cunt?'
'I loved it..do you want me to do it again, or do you want me to keep fucking you with my dick?' He grabbed my hand and put it over his dick as he slid in and out. 'Dont move your hand, and I want you to come on me..'
He was so demanding of me describing how he felt. I told him he's the best I've ever had.
'I wanna fuck you on the floor..face on the carpet, arse in the air..'
Okay, that turned me on. A lot. His fingers would wander to my arse but it felt sore, so I pulled away. 'Come here..' he'd growl.
'Do you want me to come in your throat?' He asked sitting up. 'Do you like the taste of my come? Put my dick to the back of your throat. Suck me, then ride me. I wanna use you to come.'
There was a lot of sucking and riding and I asked him 'Am I your comeslut?' He loved that. He was supposed to come in my throat but I was dying to watch him come..I pulled his hips towards me further.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to call my slave a cumslut, whore, pain slut. It gives me such pleasure to verbally abuse her while i do the same to her body. Little did I realize that she might enjoy the verbal abuse.

The Wine Guy said...

You guys are awesome? dwhat do you drink?