Saturday 19 July 2008

Just

Just to record what went on last night. The house was empty, Bear and I were going out later. I asked if he wanted some. At first he declined, but when I moaned about needs (heh) he followed me upstairs whilst taking off my belt.
I rode him.
'You feel good. Do I feel good? I want you to be louder..'
So I asked him to fuck me. Unfortunately he came, but I told him I'd wanted to swallow it. About ten minutes later he was hard again, and pulled my panties aside (not off) to slide it in me. Then he told me to go swallow, so I made him come with my mouth.
After the party, we fucked on his friends couch :D I was in tshirt and underwear and he was getting excited. I rubbed him hard, sucked him then told him to fuck me. We spooned for ages, really energetically, and he came when he fucked me from behind.

No comments: