Wednesday 4 June 2008

Making Love

I hate that Bear's work prevents me from seeing him often.
When the sex came up..He told me to stand before him and undressed me slowly..Longingly..He makes a very 'wanting' noise that deeply turns me on.
He got onto his knees as he pushed me onto the bed to give me soft oral..I could hear him removing his jeans and when he stood I was met with a huge erection. He fucked me, him standing me lying down, and then me on top. I told him how amazing he looks naked, how beautiful he is. I love to watch him come.
But..I have made love. I have never really done this before. I've fucked and I've had sex..I've had slow sex with an ex but it felt so..Staged.
Bear slid liquid on top of me and was gently inside me. He looked at me in a way that something really special was happening..That *I* was special..Kissed my face and my neck gently, nuzzled his face into mine as we breathed together. Held each other. We kept slowly moving together for a long time..It was so, so special and beautiful. I felt so deeply in love. I'm suprised I was so moved, I've always been of the 'let's fuck!' school.
This morning we fucked from behind and him on top..Trying to hold onto his orgasm..He is so, thoroughly amazing.
My 'drive' is becoming a bit of an issue though. I want to fuck him constantly and obviously, he can't. Not so soon after, anyway. I constantly want him.

No comments: