Tuesday 27 May 2008

Upsidedown

We were having a conversation about truth. He was naked, I was fully dressed.
"I would prefer for you to be honest with me about everything, even if I hated what you were doing" I said.
"Alright," He said. "Well can I be honest with you right now? I want you to sit on my face."
I giggled and said no. He told me he wanted to see my arse in the thong I was wearing (I rarely wear thongs.) he told me to suck his cock and bend right over him so he could see my arse. I sucked, and he was trying to lick my arsehole. I giggled and pulled away from him, setting myself between his legs.
"I want you to get on it and just ride me until I come..take these off" He said, indicating my underwear. I continued to suck whilst I struggled with my clothes, then sank down on top of him.
"Oh, you're wet.." He smiled.
We fucked like that for a while until he told me he wanted me to sit on his face. He wanted me to squirt on his face again. I couldn't sit on his face comfortably, so I pulled off him and sat at the edge of the bed with my legs akimbo and told him to come get me that way. I squirted all over his face and asked him why he liked it.
"Because I know you like it too.." He smiled. He was basically fucking me upside down..My legs were pulled up over his shoulders and he was 'aiming' down, half my body off the bed. I almost wanted to put my palms on the floor!
I asked him where he wanted to come. "All over you.." He smiled. My EXACT thought. And he did.
This morning we were arguing somewhat, and what eases tension? I stroked his cock, listened to his sounds as he enjoyed it. Then I was sucking it. He told me to get on his dick.
"Lube..." I protested.
He pushed my head down on his cock. "There's your lube." He snarled. Rough fingers on my cunt. I wasn't getting wet. He told me to get on. Wouldn't have it that I wanted lube.
He felt amazing, so hard..I rode him, pinning his arms. Out came the switch me.
"Do you like that?" I grinned. He continued to groan. I grabbed his neck. "Tell me you like it!"
He grinned. "I do."
I got an urge to slap him (now regretted!) and with permission, did. It was hot at the time, for an odd reason. I do not know why.
He came calling my name. I think he's used to me loving it.

No comments: