Monday 29 December 2008

Bath

You might not know this, but Bear has a thing about water.
He ran me a hot bath last night, as I've been ill. I was naked, and bent over swooshing more cold water into the hot. I felt his erection through his jeans on my bare arse and felt really flattered. He stroked it a while until I stepped into the bubbles.
His hand was tracing my thighs, and I shuddered. He looked puzzled, then said, 'aah'. And dipped a finger into my cunt. I was moaning, thinking that I'd be fine with just the thigh-stroking for a while, THEN this, but then that this was better, and then-that I've never been fingered in the bath before.
I reached up to feel his clothed erection, then pulled it out, stroking it as he stood next to the bath. It was veinier than usual, I noted.
I opened my mouth and looked at him, then sucked half of his cock, swirling my hand, lubed by warm water, down the rest.
I thought I felt pre-come on my lips fairly quickly, then realised he was in fact coming, and it usually takes a good while to make Bear come from oral, so I put his cock back inside my mouth and swallowed all he had to give.
I remarked on how quick it was, and he remarked that I 'look good in water'.

No comments: