Friday 21 November 2008

You Could Be Mine

Yesterday I wanted sex, obviously. Bear's riposte was 'show me your tits.'
Soon we he has on top, me wrapping my legs around his hips digging my nails in his back for dear life. He spat in my mouth (mmm) and over my chest, rubbing it in. Couple this with licking my face, all over my cheeks.
Urging me to come, 'Come bitch come, come on my dick..'
Pushing my head down on his dick as he knelt up, then me sinking down on it. A ridiculous amount of orgasms.
When we'd returned from tea, just before bed, I blew him, thinking about three times he was going to come in my mouth..not being able to wait..Climbed on top and after coming twice shreiking how I wanted him to come inside me.
More of the same today, riding him after a lubey handjob, then him telling me he wanted me to put the anal beads up inside me. I was hesitant, then it felt amazing from on top.
I bent over for him, 'I want you to fuck me from behind, and I want you to treat me like a slut.'
Fucked me 'til I was squealing, then came into his hand and made me lick it out of his palm. Fucking DELICIOUS.
This afternoon I wanted more..He'd been squeezing my tits, telling me how they (and me) belonged to him, were his property, kissing me, flicking his tongue in my mouth, discussing oral..But he was too tired and needless to say I went home a horny Songs. I'm so glad I'm seeing him tomorrow!
And we have still not used our over-the-door cuffs.

No comments: